To meet the expectations and demands of our stakeholders, we have identified vital issues (materialities) that must be prioritized. By addressing these issues, we aim to balance continuous contribution to society with the enhancement of our corporate value.
We will regularly update these materialities and related initiatives based on changes in the external environment and dialogs with stakeholders.
Process for Identifying Materialities
Identify Candidate Materiality Items
We identify social issues highly relevant to our business activities and corporate culture by referring to international guidelines such as the GRI standards and evaluation items from organizations that evaluate ESG.
Organize Materialities from the Perspective of Our Company and Stakeholders
The items identified and organized in Step 1 are evaluated from the perspective of our company and our stakeholders.
Items are also evaluated for importance through dialogs with shareholders and investors.
Identification of Materialities by Our Company
We evaluate the relevance of the social issues we have identified and organized to our management strategy through discussions at Board and management meetings. We then identify materialities that should be prioritized for action.
Realization of a sustainable society through the promotion of our business
- Improve the productivity and improve the efficiency of the operations of health care providers
- Respond to social issues related to the health of the citizens
- Utilize healthcare data
Establishment of a foundation supporting the growth of a sustainable company
- Recruit human resources with respect for diversity and develop a workplace environment which is easy to work in
- Develop human resources who create new businesses and provide them with opportunities to thrive
- Foster engagement by ensuring the health and safety of employees
Building of in-house systems for sound services operation
- Take measures for privacy protection and data security
- Strengthen corporate governance, starting with adhering to compliance
- Appropriately manage intellectual property
MedPeer Group Value Creation Process
We defined our mission as "Supporting Doctors, Helping Patients." and realizing our vision of "Reinventing Healthcare with Collective Intelligence" We will continuously improve our corporate value by creating and providing value to all our stakeholders by addressing and resolving materiality issues.
Reinventing Healthcare with Collective Intelligence
Supporting Doctors, Helping Patients.